15 Top Cloud Computing Service Provider Companies:
Introduction to Cloud Computing Services:
Earlier we used to store our data in hard drives on a computer. Cloud Computing services have replaced such hard drive technology. Cloud Computing service is nothing but providing services like Storage, Databases, Servers, networking and the software through the Internet.
Few Companies offer such computing services, hence named as “Cloud Computing Providers/ Companies”. They charge its users for utilizing such services and the charges are based on their usage of services.
In our daily routine, we use this cloud service without any notice like web-based email service, watching movies through internet, editing documents and storing pictures uses cloud computing at back-end.
Using such cloud technology we can design and create new applications, store and retrieve data and host websites.
Generally, cloud computing services are classified into three types.
1) Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): This service provides infrastructure like servers, operating systems, virtual machines, network and storage on rental basis.
Ex: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure
2) Platform as a Service (PaaS): This service is used in software development, testing and maintenance. PaaS is similar to IaaS but also provides additional tools like DBMS and BI service.
Ex: Apprenda, Red Hat OpenShift
3) Software as a Service (SaaS): This service connects the users to the application via internet on a subscription basis.
Ex: Google Apps, Salesforce
op Cloud Computing Companies
- Indium Software
- Amazon Web Services
- Microsoft Azure
- Google Cloud Platform
- IBM Cloud
- Red Hat
- Oracle Cloud
- Verizon Cloud
Kamatera provides very low maintenance and high performance cloud infrastructure services. The cost for its cloud services is also very low (yes, you can set up a server for as little as $4).
Kamatera Core Features:
Optimized and tailored built-in VPS hosting. They charge as per what you use. E.g. when you add 1GB RAM you will only pay for it and there is no need to add extra server resources unnecessarily.
Add or remove servers without penalty.
99.95% uptime guarantee.
Try it 100% free for 30-days. No hidden fees or commitments. Access all cloud management platform features, even in the trial period.
24/7/365 Tech Human Support.
14 global data centers across 4 continents.
Serverspace – Cloud works on an innovative hyper-converged vStack platform based on superior Open Source technologies. Lightweight bhyve hypervisor and OS FreeBSD with simplified codebase help build new generation virtual machines.
- 99,9% SLA, so the servers will be Reliable or you will get the money refund.
- High-end performance servers.
- Powerful Xeon Gold CPUs VMs are based on the latest 2nd Gen Intel Scalable CPUs with 3.1 GHz frequency and deliver a revolutionary new level of cloud computing.
- Blazing NVMe SSDs. Cloud servers have fast-speed solid-state drives with an awesome IOPS rate. Data is stored 3x and always available with no lags.
- Free of charge 24/7 technical support. Specialists address all the requests promptly and always speak to the point.
- Flexible configurations. You can choose the number of processor cores, the size of RAM, disk storage, bandwidth for each cloud server and change it anytime you like.
- 10-minute billing cycle allows you to pay as you go.
- Spin up your VM via an intuitive control panel in 40 sec. Without long setups and boring docs to read.
- phoenixNAP is a global IT services provider offering secure and scalable Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions, including private, public, and managed cloud services.
- phoenixNAP’s Data Security Cloud, Virtual Private Data Center, Managed Private Cloud, and Public Cloud use cutting-edge hardware and software technologies to support evolving business needs.
- In addition to the high-performance cloud platform, phoenixNAP also offers advanced backup, disaster recovery, and availability solutions.
- Delivered on an opex-friendly model, phoenixNAP’s services provide access to enterprise-grade technology at an affordable price.
- phoenixNAP’s cloud computing solutions can help you meet compliance, security, and business continuity goals.
Indium Software’s 2+ decades of expertise in digital solutions helps it identify challenges and address barriers to cloud adoption.
Cloud computing provides businesses with ways to improve scalability, optimize costs, increase operational efficiency, and more, and Indium Software is your preferred partner for cloud computing services.
Their cloud computing service includes:
Identifying infrastructure requirements for customers to leverage their data and help setup.
Establishment of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) procedures.
Providing near-real time processes to ensure data is available at the right time.
Indium offers a wide range of cloud computing solutions including:
Cloud migration and modernization
cloud-native app development
Cloud Operations and Management
They enable their customers to have complete control over their cloud infrastructure, be it a public cloud, a private cloud or a hybrid model.
pCloud is secure encrypted cloud storage that can be used to store, share and work with all your files. It can be accessed from anywhere and from any device. It provides various features such as team and access levels, shared folders, comments on files and folders, and activity monitoring.
With pCloud, you’ll get increased storage space, unbeatable security, enhanced discovery, and a scalable system.
pCloud will let you do file management from the web, desktop or mobile.
Multiple file-sharing options are available.
It can save versions of a file for a specific period of time.
It provides the facility to back up your photos from social media like Facebook, Instagram and Picasa.
It provides data security through TLS/SSL encryption.
Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- AWS is the safest and protected platform of cloud service which offers a wide set of infrastructure services like database storage, computing power, networking.
- Using this AWS one can host the static websites.
- By using such services, users are able to build complicated applications that are trustworthy, scalable and flexible.
- One can have the hands-on experience of AWS for free.
- Microsoft Azure is used for deploying, designing and managing applications through a worldwide network.
- Previously Microsoft Azure was known as Windows Azure.
- This Cloud computing service supports various operating systems, databases, tools, programming languages, and frameworks.
- A free trial version of Microsoft Azure is available for 30 days.
Google Cloud Platform:
- Google Cloud Platform uses resources such as computers, virtual machines, hard disks, etc. located at Google data centers.
- Google Cloud Platform is an integrated storage used by developers and enterprises for live data.
- Apart from the free trial, this service is available at various flexible payment plans based on Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG).
- Adobe offers many products that provide cloud services. Few among them are Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud, and Adobe Document Cloud.
- Adobe Creative Cloud service is a SaaS, that offers its users to access the tools offered by Adobe like editing the videos, photography, graphic designing.
- Adobe Experience Cloud offers its users to access a broad set of solutions for advertising, building campaigns and gaining intelligence on business.
- Adobe Document Cloud is a complete solution for digital documentation.
- VMware is a universal leader in virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure.
- VMware’s cloud computing is exclusive and helps in reducing the IT intricacy, lower the expenses, provides flexible agile services.
- VMware vCloud Air is a safe and protected public cloud platform that offers networking, storage, disaster recovery, and computing.
- VMware’s Cloud solutions facilitate to maximize your organization’s profits of cloud computing by combining the services, technologies, guidance needed to operate and manage the staff.
- IBM Cloud offers Iaas, PaaS, and SaaS through all the available cloud delivery models.
- Using IBM Cloud one can have the freedom to select and unite your desired tools, data models and delivery models in designing/creating your next-generation services or applications.
- IBM Cloud is used to build pioneering way outs that can gain value for your businesses and industry.
- With the IBM Bluemix Cloud platform, one can incorporate highly performing cloud communications and services into your IT environment.
- Rackspace Cloud offers a set of cloud computing services like hosting web applications, Cloud Files, Cloud Block Storage, Cloud Backup, Databases and Cloud Servers.
- Rackspace Cloud Block Storage uses a combination of solid-state drives and hard drives to deliver high performance.
- Rackspace Cloud Backup uses compression and encryption techniques and provides file-level backups with low cost.
- Customers using Rackspace Cloud services are charged based on their usage.
- Red Hat is an Open Cloud technology used by IT organizations to deliver agile and flexible solutions.
- Using Red Hat Cloud we can modernize the apps, update and manage them from a single place and integrate all the desired parts into a single solution.
- Red Hat Cloud Infrastructure helps us to build and manage an open cum private cloud at a low cost.
- Red Hat Open Shift is an open and hybrid service used by developers to develop, deploy, host and delivers the applications quickly.
- Salesforce Cloud Computing offers all the applications required by businesses like CRM, ERP, customer service, sales, mobile applications, and marketing.
- Salesforce cloud computing comprises multiple cloud services like Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud helps in managing the customer’s contact information and automating the business processes.
- Salesforce Service Cloud helps to support customers anywhere at any time.
- Oracle Cloud is available as SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS. Oracle Cloud helps the companies in transforming their business quickness and reducing the IT Complexity.
- Oracle Cloud SaaS provides a complete data-driven and secure cloud environment.
- Oracle Cloud PaaS helps IT Enterprises and Independent developers to develop, connect, secure and share data across the applications.
- Oracle Cloud IaaS is a broad set of subscription-based and integrated services that help to run any kind of workload of an Enterprise.